Saavik and Spock/Saavik (S/Saa) Novels
These books feature Saavik and Spock as a couple or potential couple.
- Vulcan's Heart by Josepha Sherman, Susan Shwartz
- Spock's and Saavik's bonding is attended by such guests as Dr. McCoy and a Lt. Jean-Luc Picard. But plans for the pair's union are thrown off course when Spock received a communication that lured him into the heart of the Romulan Empire. Spock answers the call, but the chief of Starfleet Intelligence, Captain Uhura, detects his departure and sends Spock's betrothed, Commander Saavik, after him as backup. The Vulcans plunge into a hotbed of deadly intrigue, in the middle of which they develop pon farr, the Vulcan mating frenzy that can be fatal if not consummated. Still, both fight it and risk their lives to save the Empire and the Federation before they can think of being together.
- Just A Little Training Cruise in "Enterprise Logs" by A.C. Crispin
- Saavik and especially Spock first consider the other as a possible bondmate.
- First Law of Metaphysics in "Strange New Worlds II" by Michael S. Poteet
- After getting a note from Saavik, Spock travels to Vulcan thinking they may have a daughter conceived on Genesis.
These books feature Saavik with Spock or by herself.
- Infinity in "The Lives of Dax" by Susan Wright
- Because of her exceptional expertise in warp navigation, Cadet Saavik is assigned to the Warp Ten project with Torias Dax.
- Pandora Principle by Carolyn Clowes
- Captain Kirk and the Enterprise crew bring to Earth for examination a disabled Romulan Bird of Prey. But the Bird carries a deadly cargo. The Federation's survival depends on Spock and his protege Saavik. The two must return to the planet of Saavik's birth to discover the Romulan's secret and its solution.